For the implementation of the document Implementing Opinions of Shaanxi Province on the Outline of the National Plan for Middle and Long-term Education Reform and Development (2010-2020), Shaanxi provincial government has founded San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province to fund outstanding international students. It is also set up to attract and encourage more excellent foreign students to study in Shaanxi province, so that the higher education for international students in Shaanxi province will develop healthily and rapidly and the international influence of higher education in this province will be extended.
1. Applicants must be registered self-funded full-time undergraduate, master, PhD international students who are in Grade 2 or above.
2. Applicants must have a favorable performance at school without any records of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
3. Applicants should have great academic performance. The exam grades of the current academic year should be at least above the B level.
4. Students who have already been granted any scholarships such as Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
II. Categories and Criteria:
III. Application Materials:
1. Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province.
2. Copies of passport and current visa.
3. Academic Transcripts in the current university.
IV. Application Deadline:
Refer to the website of the International Education School of Chang 'an University.